With how crazy my school and work schedule is this term I would love to showcase some fellow bloggers work! It is always fun getting to read a fresh perspective and learn something new that you might not otherwise get to! If you are interested in working with me as a guest blogger, please fill out the form below.
First, be sure to read over these guidelines:
- Write a blog post that is a minimum of 800 words, (1,000-1,500 is preferred).
- Topics that you may write about include: Food, college, mental health, fashion, beauty, planning, productivity, lifestyle, travel. If you have another topic in mind please include a more thorough pitch of what you would like to write about below. I am open to all ideas!
- Must be an original post not shared anywhere else at anytime.
- Share the post with your followings once it is published. I will let you know ahead of time what date and time this will be.
- By submitting this form it is not a guarantee that we will be publishing the post you pitch to us. We will get back to you within 2-4 business days on if we want to go ahead and publish the post you pitched to us or not.
- I reserve the rights to make grammatical, punctuation, etc edits on your post, but I will not alter the content of your post.
- This is an unpaid opportunity.
Again, I will be sure to get back to you within 2-4 business days, usually sooner, but I am a full time college student and work 2 jobs in addition to this blog and the YouTube channel that I run, so if you do not hear from me write away, please be patient. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact me.